Physician Referral 1-800-607-8888
As an active participant in your care, you also carry responsibilities. The Following is a list of your patient responsibilities.
- Providing accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications (including over-the-counter) and other matters relating to your health.
- Reporting perceived risks in your care and unexpected changes in your condition.
- Helping care providers improve their understanding of your enviroment by providing feedback about service needs and expectations.
- You and your family are responsible for following the care, service or treatment plan developed for you by your care providers.
- You should express any concerns you may have about your ability to follow and comply with the proposed course of treatment. Every effort is made to adapt the plan to your specific needs and limitations.
- When such adaptations to the treatment plan are not recommended, you are responsible for understanding the consequences of the treatment alternatives and not following the proposed course. Furthermore, you are responsible for outcomes if you do not follow the care, service or treatment plan.
- You and your family are responsible for following the hospital's rules and regulations concerning patient care and conduct; and for being considerate of the hospital's personnel and property; helping control noise and disturbances; following smoking policies and respecting others property.
To provide a safe environment during your hospital stay, please be an active participant in your care.
< Back to Patient and VIsitors Information